Reblog . 259
Reblog . 319
Reblog . 125
[Men to the right, women to the left] Zhou Mi's phone call to Victoria ←
the object of the game is to invite the person you call to drink coffee with you (and succeed).
- MC: Next, we'd like to ask Zhou Mi.
- Zhou Mi: I'll call Victoria Song, then.
- MC: Victoria Song, oh!
(once they make the call)
- Victoria: Hello?
- Zhou Mi: Hello?
- Victoria: Eh? Zhou Mi!
- Zhou Mi: How did you know it was me?
- Victoria: I heard your voice.
- Zhou Mi: What are you doing?
- Victoria: I'm at home. I just got back from outside.
- Zhou Mi: Were you working? Then have you taken your makeup off yet?
- Victoria: I took it off!
- Zhou Mi: Ah, you took- you took your makeup off?
- Victoria: Mm, why?
- Zhou Mi: I suddenly wanted to drink coffee.
- Victoria: Coffee?
- Zhou Mi: Is anyone at your house?
- Victoria: No. It's night time, why would you drink coffee? Are you not afraid of not being able to sleep?
- Zhou Mi: I don't have any promotions tomorrow, it's okay. Isn't it okay for you too tomorrow?
- Victoria: Hey, you don't have any promotions tomorrow, but I do, okay?
- Zhou Mi: Then that... What I'm saying to you, it's not... I wanted to talk with you about some things, because I haven't been in a good mood, lately.
- Victoria: Are you heartbroken?
- Zhou Mi: I'm not, I'll tell you, I went to the Mainland to participate in an activity- participate in an activity, and then I danced, and then they insisted that one of the guests danced better than I did. So afterwards, I thought it was quite-
- Victoria: Surely a lot of people danced better than you did! You're still laughing. Even as you say you're not in a good mood, you're still laughing. Okay, then just wait for me a while.
- translation credit: jesstoast for @SunshineZhouMi
If taking out or translating to other languages please credit fully
Reblog . 13921